Sign in to follow this  
Guest KYC

Back from the Past

Guest chezz

Welcome back Keytonchris_CA

G'Day Keyton, It's been a long time between drinks mate! Welcome back. :-)>I tried to run Fly! II last night and MP didn

> > I don't hate FS :-) It just doesn't appeal to me as being>particularly realistic. Despite their slogan " as real as it>gets " :-lol>In all seriousness, and getting away from sim A versus Sim B....Rob Young, who did come up with amazing flight characteristics for FLY, now does the same for MSFS, with his RealAir Simulations aircraft. And they certainly are ---- particularly realistic. At this point, RealAir planes, might just be ...........as real as it gets.. :D Try the Marchetti SF260 or Spitfire; just amazing!http://www.realairsimulations.com/

Welcome back Keyton! We'll be watching for the Brazilian sceneries.Have fun coming back up to speed.I never used the MP but I did make a discovery about downloading Metar. If I try to down;oad a Metar in FLYII, I can't because it is blacked out, not available. However, if I go to MP first and let it try to connect and give it maybe 1 full minute or so, then I can cancel trying to connect. But, somehow it enables the button to download Metar. I've done this with success a couple or three times. I wish some of you would try this and confirm if it works for you or not.Thanks, Earl

G'day Larry,>In all seriousness, and getting away from sim A versus Sim>B....Here we go .....:-lolFor heavens sake mate lighten up. > might just be>...........as real as it gets.. :D " Might just be.. " you're wavering :-) > or Spitfire; just amazing!2000 HP tail dragger and narrow wheel base. Do you know the RAF lost more pilots from flying training accidents than enemy action.? Amazing.... but are they as good as the otter I'm making??? Now that's an aircraft - modesty prevents me from commenting further :-lolEnjoy your simming ; Cheers,Roger

Hi Keyton,glad to see you back again in the presence my friend.I surely have been missing you, and know that I stillfly your FlyI Rio scenery from time to time. Thanks againfor that masterpiece.Hope you're doin' well and take care,Rodger :-wave

Guest KYC

Thank you Chris. I

Guest KYC

Mr Adamson, how are you?That

Guest KYC

Dear Earl,Sure I will start to make some new scenarios for Fly! II. I only have to remember how to do it! :) Yesterday I downloaded Squawbox 3.1 and it

Guest KYC

My old friend Rodger,Don

Welcome back Keyton! It is very good to see you in the forum once again!Seeing a few of the "original" forum members pop in is always a treat :-)I still use Fly!2K and your Rio scenery; not to mention The Rhein-Ruhr scenery from Marc Storing and Jurgen Kloos (remember those gentlemen??) :-eek Talk about some old name tossing!! :-lolGood to see you in here, and hope you have a chance to catch up and crank out a new, improved Rio for us! Nice to have you back, Keyton!Best regards!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock:-eek

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

I guess I just read this forum every five days or so..... I'm just fine! :DL.Adamson

Guest Steve Brown

A big hello from me too... its good to see Harvey Air Flying again :-) Steve Brown

>Rhein-Ruhr scenery from Marc Storing and Jurgen Kloos>(remember those gentlemen??)That outstanding scenery gave me months of pleasure.Michael J.