Sign in to follow this  
Earl_Buice

Wayne! Thanks for Peachtree Dekalb airport!

Hello Wanye,I just wanted to say thanks for PDK. It is a very busy and prominent airport here in Atlanta. I just downloaded it and can't wait to try it out.Have a great day all!Earl

Wayne,you have outdone yourself on this one! It is fantastic! I've tried a few airports before and I am no good at it. You, sir are an artist! If someone ever writes abook about you they will probably call it "The world According to Wayne". So many great airports... all around the US.Thanks again!God bless,Earl

I live in Atlanta...did I miss a good piece of scenery?Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Hi Eric,Yeah, you did miss it if you have FLYII and don't have this airport. It is very very good. I live in Dawsonville.Take care, neighbor.Earl

G'day Eric,>I live in Atlanta...did I miss a good piece of scenery?Not only missed great pieces of scenery... but also missing a great flight simulator!! :-)I think you've left your headset hanging on your compass. :-lolBeing serious, Wayne has done many, many great airports for Fly! II and I"m sure that if you search the library you will find quite a few airports in your State. (but they are for Fly! II ,,,,,not MSFS 2004 )Cheers,RogerPS: Btw very very nice work in the list of your library files.

Hello Roger,Everything is going great, thanks. I hope all is well with you. How's the new plane coming?Take care and have a great weekend!Earl

Wayne,I want to add my appreciation for this and all of the airports you've created for Fly! This one is a real jewel - you certainly put the "tree" in Peachtree!

Randall Rocke