Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Rixk

Fly! Calendar

Computer Pilot Magazine has an online feature depicting shots of MSFS in the form of a monthly calendar wallpaper, the idea occured to me, that at least for a wee while we could post one monthly wallpaper too (with fly! shots of course) perhaps a different author every time, showing our fav spots or else just testing our artistic side.with that short thought left on, I bring u my first try at it, maybe it catches on, or maybe it doesnt, but it will certainly add novelty to the cause ;)PS: Should u want the original 1024 x 768 jpg, drop me a line at DarkDr3am@operamail.com, the file is too large to be posted here.Dan

G'day Dan,It's a great idea! I think I vaguely remember about 5 years ago someone making monthly calendars from Fly! screenshots. Keep posting as it certainly does help sparkle the interest.Btw where's the BAE 146 from??Cheers,Roger

'lo m8:The BAe-146 is a british made, short range, 4 engine jet. no bad little gadget, I see them fly past my garden on their way to london city airport, (easy to recognize those 4 engines sticking out), I kinda envy those pilots, coz i know it must be seriously hard to perform the 5.5 glide landing require there, (i still struggle with it on the sim, and that's just on the cessna).Air france, british airways, Euromanx, swiss international, virgin, lufthansa, loganair and air lingus all fly a version of the plane just at london city (popular jet, huh?), not sure if the americans also have a taste for it.tx for the kind word on the calendar, I wish we had a website just for shots, kinda opens the apetite for extra flying adventure...Rixk (dan)