Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

F2FDesign

Guest Steve Brown

Thats great news Jeff.By the way, sorry mate I forgot to ask how you are?I was only just thinking about you a few weeks back. Hope all is OK!SteveArt/Wallpaperhttp://steviebee.deviantart.com/

Guest pilotsim7828

Hi Steve:Things Could be a lot better that I hoped for , But not the case nowHope things are going good for youAll My Disks were lost when I didn`t pay for my storage , bill and were sold at auction, No FS9 or Fly! II Now or the hundreds of window back up filesLittle money to do anything anymore, Oh well enough about my hard luckBut glad that f2fd is up & Running againthanks for all that these developers do for uspilotsim7828a New site for developers will be no more,Lack of use, is a waste of Time & Money

Guest Bill Hinton

Hello,I have been following this thread and am concerned about your situation. Please explain about: "a New site for developers will be no more,Lack of use,is a waste of Time & Money"If you need a copy of Fly! II, let me know. I am in Keller, TX.Regards,

Guest pilotsim7828

Hello Bill I live in Haltom City, NowI would like a copy if possiable and would pay your costs Thanks for your helpThe story about the web site " Flydevelopers.com " was written for the developers for Fly! Mr.Cherry had it going at the time and was getting away from it.. thinking that I knew a lot about PHPBB and was just getting started on learning that , It didn`t work out for linux webhosting so i started writting it in HTML.The developers really didn`t need it, and support for it didn`t have any use for it also.Now fly Legacy has the market corneredpilotsim7828Look under the date on the top of my recent post and send me an e mailEmail me at the avsim e mail link under PILOTSIM7828a New site for developers will be no more,Lack of use, is a waste of Time & Money