Sign in to follow this  
Guest laurentC

Would you like to use vasFMC with Fly ?

Guest laurentC

Hi all,Yes Roland : but what I must find now is the "signature" of the "write" data sent by vasFMC (xp interface) to the xp plugin and translate this part in Fly! code.For instance the "read" side of the server-client uses to send data in small packets, each with a single value, instead of sending the whole data in an single dispatch.By now I haven't found yet the way the data is sent to the plugin (busy by work this last days) ... but it's only a matter of time, I suppose.Anyway, I'm off until August the 1th, enjoying my summer holidays ... I hope to finish the dll when I come back.Cheers,laurentC

Guest laurentC

Hi all,at the very last minute ... :http://rotw.simvol.org/beta/vasFMC_Fly_con...vasFMC_v1.3.zipthis version can cope with AP serie K140, K150 and K200 (flyhawk, harvey, kodiak and the like) and follow the vasFMC flight path.I still have to adjust AP for Collins serie and fix the GS and KTAS display.Cheers,laurentC

Guest roland_lfor

Excellent, Laurent !I've managed a full flight plan from vasFMC with complete STAR / SID, pressed the "AP couple" and...it brings me perfectly all along the plannd path.With the basic FSNavigator SID/STAR database and the embedded fmc waypoint and route database, there is everything we need.I hope you'll find out for the other AP models (for TBM-700 and ATR-42). A great tool for online flying to switch dynamically to the controller SID/STAR request !Thanks- roland -