Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jason Briggs

GA8 Airvan Upload

Guest Jason Briggs

Hi everybody,I would like to let you all know that I have just uploaded, the GA8 airvn for FLYII to the libary today.:-)The package includes two visual models, one passenger and one cargo, with custom flight models, and seperate paint kits for each.I hope you all enjoy, it's been somewhat of a 'LABOUR" of love. :DI've attached a pic, so that you can decide if you're going to bother with the download.Kindest regards to all,Jason BriggsPS. Hi Roger, I'll catch up with email soon.... I'm really sorry about the lack of follow up mail, but have been busy on the GA8... thank for all your help Mate.:-beerchug

Guest YV52C

Wow!You're really fast,you did again, tks again.RgdsPS Awaiting the C310.Cesar/Venezuela

Guest Bill Hinton

Jason,Thank you for this contribution to us.

G'day Jason, Just did a test flight in the GA8 Airvan. Very nice :-) Thanks fOr the upload.No worries mate about emails. I guessed that you were head down bum up with the GA8. I've had a bit of a problem myself with texturing but I think I've got it under control. It would be no fun if model making was just plain sailing. :-lolCheers,Roger

G'day Jason! Thanks so much for the Airvan! You have done a marvelous job with this. Your efforts are very much appreciated!Cheers,Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest jjbriggs

Hi Guys,Thanks a lot for all the feed back on the Airvan... I glad it has been taken in good light by all of you. :-)I must also apoligise for my absence from the fourms, I have been having a bit of a break from developing and doing some flying.... in FLY of course.I've started some development work again, I won't say too much, but these ones in this pack will take a little longer to get up and going. I hope they will be worth the effort though.Take care all....Kindest regards to you,Jason :-)