Sign in to follow this  

Any news on Blurry Textures as of May 29, 2002

other thsn fs2002.cfg or Video Card tweaks?

See tips and tricks database!

Would you *please* move on in life? Every other post you make is in regard to this ***exact same issue***. Accept the fact that other than what has been posted in the past and with *GREAT* detail none the less, this issue is *NEVER* going to live up to what you want.Move on.Please.-John

Guest PaulL01

>Would you *please* move on in life? Every other post you >make is in regard to this ***exact same issue***. Accept the >fact that other than what has been posted in the past and >with *GREAT* detail none the less, this issue is *NEVER* >going to live up to what you want. >>Move on. >>Please. >>-John My God, Everyone Run!!! Its, Its the Forum Police!WwwrrrrRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrwwwwwWWWWWWWrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrwwwWWWW:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol

"My God, Everyone Run!!! Its, Its the Forum Police!"LOL!No, but when I see posts such as your own, with the dedication and fantastic work you have done to help others with this "problem" and then continually read over and over and over someone who just will not accept it, my skin seems to crawl.And if you haven't heard it enough, a huge thank you for your tireless effort in tweaking these NVIDIA boards with this sim.:)-John

Great info, first time i've seen it.Also, i'm glad we have a forum to speak out our thoughts and ideas.