Sign in to follow this  
Guest pauld2

Jetstream J32 with Bae panel

Guest pauld2

Hi allI have a Jetstrean J23 with the Bae Panel. I have one problem with the panel I canot find a way to reverse thrust the engins on landing. It can be done with the mouse but this only allows u to do one engine at a time and is too slow. Ia there a key function to do both at once.Pauld :+

G'day Paul,Tri have programmed the "R" key to operate the thrust reversers.If you go into Options/keys and buttons/airplane and check that you have the "R" key allocated to the thrust reversers. I think it is by default. Try hitting the "R" key and see what happens. :-)Great aircraft BTW. How about posting a pic to tease? I'm sure the forum would all like to see your baby.Cheers,Roger

Guest pauld2

Yes I thaught of that, but there is no assignment for thrust or revarse thrust on my assignments menuPauld

G'day Paul,Just to make sure we are on the same page : you are referring to Fly! II ??? Not some other sim :-)Cheers,Roger