Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

Scottish Aviation Twin Pioneer...............uploaded.

G'day all,I've been procrastinating far too long. :-) The panels are simply TRI Navajo panels repainted and with just a couple of mods. The Flight model is a totally new effort and its no F-16 to fly but will challenge your piloting skills. I hope you have a bit of fun with it.I need to free up the hard disk space for other things.Cheers Roger

Guest chezz123

Thanks Roger for this new aircraft,Where can I download your scenery?chris_CA

G'day Chris,>Where can I download your scenery?Mate I'm sorry but it is unavailable as a download. Unfortunately it cannot be done due to file size limits . It's a real "hack" job. I know less than nothing about all the intricasies of scenery making for Fly! II. My Sydney scenery was my first ( and last :-) ) foray into scenery work.I'm sticking with making aircraft: ...and even that's giving me problems. :-lolCheers,Roger

Guest chezz123

Thanks.I Will try making building using blender.chris_CA

G'Day Roger,Thanks very much.I'll look forward to a flight when things are a little less busy.The scenery does look good, pity you can't be persuaded to spend some more time developing your talents further!Keep up the good work:-beerchug Ian

G'day Chris,All the office buildings, trees and hangars are defaults from the Fly scenery editor. All bridges were made in trial version of 3dsMax. I uploaded them to the library Fly! II/miscellaneous about a year ago.Allen Kriesman's TerraModels is a great program for producing generic models for Fly! II, however for modeling custom scenery a 3d modeling program is required. I've just bought a 2 cd set from Caligari. One CD has TrueSpace 4.3 and the other has a heap of 3d modelling tutorials. Only US$20 + $9.50 handling/shipping and arrived by US post only a week after I ordered it. The special has ended at present but they keep cycling cheap specials at regular intervals. TrueSpace rules !! :-)Blender is a very polished freeware program that is quite obviously heavily influenced by 3dsMax. Already Didier has made a converter for static models so it also may be used for making models for Fly! II.I'll wait for the articulated converter before making the leap, but I must say it looks very promising.Cheers,Roger