Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bart

Howdy all

Guest Bart

Been to busy to do much with Fly but just dropped in to see how everyone is doing.c ya :-jumpy (Just for you Wallace :))Bart

Guest Shalomar

We haven't "met" but I am doing well, thanx for asking. I have an Air Hogs mini RC chopper in the mail, excited about that. I bought a version from a competitor and returned it. Only 2 channels, but Air Hogs is full function 4 Channel and flies for ten minutes on a charge. Best Regards, Donny :-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

Hi Bart,Been very busy at work and so flying both real and virtual have been on hold until this week (holiday at last).Regards to all Fly II fans.:-wave

G'day Bart,Good to hear from you.Long time since we've talked. Have you done any more work on the Beaver panel?Hope life's treating you well.Cheers,Roger

Guest Colins2

Heya Bart,Like you, I've not so much time for Fly!ing these days.I still like to drop in now and again though.CheersColin

Hey Bart,Got that instrument ticket yet? Regardless, I hope you're getting some good hours in. What I recall most about Winter flying (outside of waiting for the heater to kick in and getting a hole in the frost on the windscreen) was how smooth the air was on a clear, cold day. I'm finishing one of the toughest 2-year runs on extra work commitments I've ever had, so Fly! has taken a back seat for awhile. I still try to get in a flight each week to relax and keep my hand in, try out a new aircraft, etc. Scenery work will have to wait another month until my schedule clears up.

Randall Rocke

Hi Bart (and everyone)Same for me, I don't get much time for simin' but still drop by to get caught up. I hope everything is going your way. Hey Bart, was that you who was going to try to take the Mooney from FLY!2K and upgrade it for FLYII? I lost track of that one.... I sure would like to have it. Does anyone know what happened to it?Take care all.God bless,Earl

Hiya Bart! Long time, no see - good to know you are still around! Drop in more often, eh?Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Hey, looks like the oldies thread, I have to chime in!Hi Bart and all! hope everyone's doin fine!My flight time shares between FlyII and X-plane. Right now I'm refreshing my helo skills! Fun!Cheers!Pascal

Guest Steve Brown

Hi Bart. :-waveGreat to hear from you. I keep trying to find the time myself. I've have had so much to do, I cant even find time to do the things I hate to do :-lol Tho' I have been back in touch with an old Fly2 friend, Giorgio Gnesda... Hi to you all!Steve

Hi Bart. Haven't had too much FlyIIing time with all the MSFS work I end up doing. I had a HD fail on me in December and haven't even had the time to get FlyII back up and running. Was getting the urge last night... no-one does the TBM700 better than ROTW ;).

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Hi Bart,thanks, I am doing fine. Hope you too.I leave tomorrow for 2 weeks of vacation in - I hope so - sunny Florida.Want to get some flying hours there.cheersHarald

Guest DSandberg

I haven't had any time for flight simming of any flavor for quite a while now, unfortunately. Even so, I do still drop by the forum about once a month or so to see a few familiar names (good to see some in this thread, by the way), and also to check if anyone happens to have posted InfoMETAR questions or problems, but it's been quite a while since that's happened.Here's something kind of ironic: back when InfoMETAR was in heavy use, I used to get quite a few emails asking (even begging) me to port it to the Mac. Unfortunately, being solely a Windows developer, I couldn't do anything about it. Well, for the last year I've found myself developing professionally for Mac OS X, and now even own a MacBook Pro myself (and brace yourself, but I kind of love the thing). Recently I've even given a stray thought or two to the idea of doing a Mac port of InfoMETAR now (if I could find the time, that is), just because it might be fun. Unfortunately the time when there was actually a demand for such a port is long past, so I'd be doing it only for myself at this point. Timing is everything, I guess.David Sandberg