Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fonchy17

Madrid Scenery

Guest Fonchy17

Hi, I have a problem to finish MADRID SCENERY.MADRID SCENERY. pod has 850Mb, and MADRID SCENERY.tga 1.10Gb.I need open MADRID SCENERY.tga 1.10Gb. in Photoshop for edit.when attempt to open it in Photoshop, appears a message that says:there is not enough memory (RAM)My PC 1.5Gb RAMSomebody can help me?Thanks Many regards Fonchyhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/178358.gif

Guest chezz123

hi fonchy,i have the same problem with photoshop when editing terrascene .tga. i think the file is too big that is why i tried doing it by quater tile which is time consuming. hope somebody can have an answer. btw i have 3 gig of memory.cheers chris_CA

Hi Fonchy,Since I switched from win 2000 to win xp, I had the same problem.Adobe photoshop cannot load TGA files of large size (> 1 GB).It can save the large files as TGA.Adobe photoshop accepts TIF files larger than 1 GB.Then You can save them as TGA.If You could convert the large TGA file into TIF, then adobe photoshop can load them.I have no idea if convertor from TGA to TIF exist.All the best with the nice Madrid scenery.Best Regards,Frank

Guest chezz123

very nice scenery. hope you can upload in avsim.thankschris_CA