Sign in to follow this  
Stonelove

Terramodels v2.2 application

Guest 3cffts

Hi: It is in the file library. Use an 'extended search' for filename 'tm22.zip' in the Fly!II TerraModels folder.Brian.

Thanks for the limks guysI 'm trying to create my own textures to use on taxiways and sounding area, are the any tips in terms of render issues?I have an old Geforce fx5900 with 128thx

There is a handy little memory calculator in AVSIM's Fly!II Utility or tools folder called memorycalc.zip if I recall correctly, to help you try and optimize your video render file. I still use a Ti4200 with 128mb and get very good performance, despite using the 93.71 drivers (last nVidia issued for my card). the BEST performance I ever got was with the 29.42 drivers, and believe you can still download that from nVidia's site in their archives section.Hope this helps!Cheers,Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster