Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

Beta-Testing: De Havilland Beaver (video)

Roger has done some fine work on this aircraft. I'm in the process of testing out its aquatic capabilities right now, but in the meantime, I'm going to attempt to post a video to give the community a little taste. (Video link below image)http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll169/c...ly2/Beaver4.jpgFlight test video link:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6f3an_fi...aver_videogames

Randall Rocke

Guest Mats_Frisk

Nice video!Beautiful aircraft! Very much liked the way the gears move.BRMats

G'day All,Very nice pic and video Randall. I would just like to add that this aircraft is very much the combined efforts of a few people.Thanks go to Paul Simpson (aka Bart) for the great panel. He used a file system I knew nothing about *.vfn and *.vfr files for automatic changing daytime and nightime panels. Bart gratiously passed on his panel work for me to use with my aiframe.Laurent Claudet of ROTW fame did all The DLL work to make the aircraft truly an amphibian and solved a few major bug problems that were way out of my depth.Hope to be able to upload to the Library very soon.Cheers,Roger

Guest 3cffts

That is a great aircraft, and a great video! I look forward to the upload and landing on water!Brian.