Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

BEAVER BACK IN LIBRARY ......................

G'DAY ALL,Sorry for the "on again" "off again" "on again" posts but the Library were so super duper efficient. Within 20 minutes of my email requesting deletion of Beaver from the library I received a reply confirming the deletion!!! Hows that for great service. Hats off to the volunteer library managers.Since I already had the new zip all ready to go I have uploaded to the library so it's once more available for download.Download this one; I'm sure you'll find it a huge improvement (cross fingers :-) )Again many apologies for the stuff-up. Cheers,Rogeredited to get post sequence correct.

Guest Mats_Frisk

Hi Roger!No problem with the "On.." and "Off.." posts. It just shows that you feel responsible and have a concern for those that are to be flyers of the great Beaver. In fact, I downloaded the first version but had not time to take it out of the hangar. :-)BRMats

Guest chezz123

Thanks for the Hard work.Congratulations.chris_CA

Took her out for a spin - lovely piece of work, finishing her up, Roger. Handled nicely and hats off for including some easy tweak info for the floats!Now all we need is to get Padraic to release a new FSIMP for us to enjoy some of the newer freeware stuff made for Australia and NZ! :-lolAnd... hopefully Steve will be available to update some of the Seawind liveries he had done way back for the first model (sorry for the shameless plug here ;-) ).Cheers and Best!Ken Wood :-sun1Gateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster