Sign in to follow this  
Guest Allan Jones

FYI: Vote in the CPU Poll in the Main Fly! Forum

Guest Allan Jones

Hey Folks,Ken Salter started a CPU poll in the main forum and kindly included "Apple" as a choice. As of the time of this posting, there are only four Apple votes among 85 responses.Come on! I know there are more of us than four, unless Franklin has a bunch of alter egos registered :)Let's get some Apple votes in there -- it could be important when developers start new Fly! projects and need to find out if Mac support is appropriate!With the new forum system, voting takes only a mouse-click. Unfortunately, the system limits voting to once per person. Darned! Having grown up in Texas during the LBJ years, I was ready to click several times! :-lol

Guest ftessler

Allan,Darn... you've figured out my secret.Well, we're now up to 8 votes, or 8%, which is at least better than our market share. :)-Franklin------------------------------Franklin TesslerG4/500Fly! for Mac Forum Co-moderator

I would love to vote, but i can't find any link or CPU vote system. Where can i find it????CheersKoen

Guest jrewing

I voted, but I found it a little strange that there was no mention of the various flavors of CPUs that can run MacOS. We were all grouped into one, vague category.Don't those darn PC users know anything?! ;-)John

I should have voted two times. I have two macs.Ok, we now have 17%.Keep'em (Macs) flyin'!Bertil PerssonESPC Fr