Sign in to follow this  

Any update on the Mac patch?

Rich, Allen, or Franklin? Just curious to know if we're making any progress. Thanks! Rich@KLEWBeige G3 233 MHz DT rev.1 G4 400 MHz NewerTech upgrade OS 9.2.2 384 MB RAM ATI Radeon Mac (PCI) Thrustmaster FCS/WCS

Guest ftessler

Rich,I haven't heard anything at my end - I'm sure that Rich will let us know as soon as there's some post-worthy news.-Franklin------------------------------Franklin TesslerG4/500Fly! for Mac Forum Co-moderator

I think the very fact that Rich has not yet responded to this query is good news... he must be VERY hard at work right now on fixing Mac Fly! II. :-)

Hardware received from Apple: Check.Development software installed: Check.Fly! II source code installed: Check.Coding In Progress: Check.I don't have any "specific" news at this point, but all the hurdles of getting hardware/software in-house so I can personally work on the Mac version are behind us and I'm moving forward at best speed. I have had a few hiccups (work deadlines and an unexpected quick trip to the hospital, though nothing serious) but things are looking up.Rich

Guest jrewing

Great new, Rich! Appreciate all your work and I trust you're taking good care of yourself and not working too hard.Best,John

>Hardware received from Apple: Check. >Development software installed: Check. >Fly! II source code installed: Check. >Coding In Progress: Check. >>I don't have any "specific" news at this point, but all the >hurdles of getting hardware/software in-house so I can >personally work on the Mac version are behind us and I'm >moving forward at best speed. I have had a few hiccups (work >deadlines and an unexpected quick trip to the hospital, >though nothing serious) but things are looking up. >>Rich Don't kill yourself :). I'm glad you got that hardware, that must help a bundle. Keep up the great work. :) We're all rooting for you.*Sets up bleachers*

Guest ftessler

Rich,That's specific enough for me. Thanks for the post!-Franklin------------------------------Franklin TesslerG4/500Fly! for Mac Forum Co-moderator

Thanks for the update Rich!Rich@KLEWBeige G3 233 MHz DT rev.1 G4 400 MHz NewerTech upgrade OS 9.2.2 384 MB RAM ATI Radeon Mac (PCI) Thrustmaster FCS/WCS

Hello Rich!Thany you for your posting. After many weeks of silence at the "Mac front" it is always a special pleasure to hear that something is goin on ;)Im very glad that you are o.k. Max

Rich,This is great news! Even though I'm not really a Mac user, John, our DC10 team graphic artist is, so I'm really pleased that he should soon be able to get his hands on a patched version of Fly!II, which should help move the project along enormously :-)Cheers,Matthew.

Excellant ;) Oh, yea, I will be installing Fly on a new Titanium 800 tonite...