Sign in to follow this  

Finally joined...

Hey folks,I finally joined the club...jeez! Better late than never, I guess.Anyhoot, I host & post flights regularly on TradeIP.com's Fly flightboard. Please, feel free to join me in a flight, or two! Also, check with Dave's Flightboards at http://flightboards.4gigs.com/I still don't have Fly II, so I'm still toolin' along with Fly2K! Don't get me wrong...I love it, and will probably never get sick of it!It's made a real pilot out of me...yeeehaw! I got my PPL, and now I'm goin' for Instrument/Commercial...for real!!!Cheers to Doug "Fresh" Myres for giving me this flight simulator back at Club Clearview in Dallas, TX 3 years ago. You live strongly in our memories, Doug!All the best,Clem Hoot (lead guitar) - The Flametrick Subs http://www.flametricksubs.com

Guest Allan Jones

Welcome Clem!I still use 2K a lot too, partly because of a slow computer. It is a great program. There's plenty of Fly2K support here--just ask if you don't see what you need.I've noted in our demographics that a lot of our members show a musical tendency. I have a Fender p-bass that keeps me away from the web boards sometimes. I'm part of a live rock 'n roll review this summer to raise $$ for the local civic theater. This year I'm singing instead of playing -- we ran short of guys who could carry a tune!I look forward to seeing you here often.

Hey Allan,Good deal! I was worried that everyone had left Fly2K! for the newer Fly 2. Good to hear that you play music, too.Anyhoot, I had to cancel my flight today, because my passengers bailed. We've got beautiful weather in Texas today, and I really wanted to take the Archer for a buzz around town. So, I'm gonna have to host a simulated flight later today on the TradeIP's Fly Flightboard...sigh! ;(8Hope to see you in the skies,Clem:-beerchug

Guest Allan Jones

Hey Clem,There's the Texas connection too. I spent my first 40 years in Dallas.What kind of Mac are you running?see ya,

I've got an Imac and I'm running the 9.1 OSPower PC G3333 MHz160MB...and there's room for more.Later,Clem

Hey Clem,It's good to see you here. I won't be able to do any flying for about a month, because i'm out of the country and away from my computer. Well, I don't have much time since i'm in a net cafe in Nice, but it's good to see you in the forums. Well, i'll see you in the skies.

Rock on, Cyph!I hope your havin' a great time! Ah, the French Riviera...:-abduct ...beam me up, Scotty!You'll have to tell me about when you get back.Take care,

Hi Clem, Alan and others!Well, I have a set of Ludwig drums stationed at the Lutheran Church in