Sign in to follow this  
Fall_guy

Fao. Richard Harvey

Hi Rich............(hope your OK!)When you complete the rework and update for the MAC Patch your working on, will the FLYII(Mac version) be re-issued for the MAC or do you intend just updating the exsisting MAC version.The reason I ask Rich is that many people here in the FLY community (of little old England) cannot get a copy of the Original Mac version.... (it was withdrawn from sales before it was even on the shelf). So, my concern is that unless its re-issuedas a NEW package or the original Version is allowed back on sale here in Europe many of us which presently use Fly2k will not be able to benefit from all your hard work.Regards JohnDC10 projectB737-500

John,About the updates of Rich I cannot tell mutch accept he is busy and as far as I know there is progress.About buying FlyII you can have a look at the simware Solutions page. It's a store in Belgium and also sells online. The site is : http://www.simw.com/They sell Fly II for Mac and PC.Happy FlyingKoen