Sign in to follow this  
Fall_guy

I need your INPUT guys

Being concerned that us MAC guys are going to get left behind again....I'm in the process of putting together one or two projects which HOPEFULLY will encourage MAC flyers to participate and delelop our beloved sim.What I need to know is regarding PANEL building and design which kind of PANEL would YOU prefer to construct??A) Light Aircraft PANELS:( Commercial Jets PANELSPlease let me know by indicating A or B and any comments you may have.Thanks for your time GUYSRegards JohnDC10 ProjectB737-500

I choose "B", but I'am biased :7 PeteProject DC10 Painter

Guest Allan Jones

If I get into a/c design, I would be more interested in light to regional a/c. However, given my current schedule, don't count my vote as heavily as the real designers out there (-:Thank you, John, for your efforts,

>If I get into a/c design, I would be more interested in >light to regional a/c. However, given my current schedule, >don't count my vote as heavily as the real designers out >there (-: >>Thank you, John, for your efforts, I have to agree. I'm currently a student pilot, and what I'd like to see the most is a couple of different radios(Like garmin 430's, narco's, More MFD's etc.) I'm mostly like to see a/c in the range of Small light AC(Piper cub,C152 aerobat) to max a Lear 45 sized ac. Anything bigger is fun to dabble with, but there are really too many systems involved. The one BIG jet i'd like to see a accurate panel made for is a B727, with an engineer's panel. I can even get some scematics of that when I go back to school.I think that someone out there was making both a garmin GPS 150 and a Garmin 430 for some light AC,but I'm notsure who.I'dalso liketo apoligize for this hard toread messange, I'm typing on a keyboard withanintermetant space bar.

My pick would be "A". Start simple and if it works out move along to the more complex heavies.Thanks for your efforts John.Rich@KLEWBeige G3 233 MHz DT rev.1 G4 400 MHz NewerTech upgrade OS 9.2.2 384 MB RAM ATI Radeon Mac (PCI) Thrustmaster FCS/WCS

Guest Cessna_Flyer

I choose "A" because I am a newbie at all this. I'll leave the big boy planes to the more experienced people and PMDG. I also posted more info about myself in the other post which asks if anyone wanted to learn to develop for Fly!-Greg

I'm in for 'A'. Like most of the other threads, the aircraft systems and 3d design is a bit too daunting for the heavies.Peter