Sign in to follow this  

1 frame every 5 seconds in Fly II

Guest Allan Jones

OUCH! :-xxrotflmao Q: What happens if Barry doesn't pay the exorcist?A: He get's re-possessed.I wonder how long we can keep this up??

Maybe Barry flew over a few crop circles and the magnetic shift in the area has screwed-up his instruments. Where is Barry anyway? Do you think we should send out the SAR team - if only we had a few in the FLY! hangar - I'm getting worried!! B..A..R..R..Y.....Peter

I think my Logitech Wingman Extreme joystick is having problems. I tried to take it apart, but there must be some trick involved in separating the plastic case. I stopped and didn't go farther as I didn't want to tear it up. I would like to get inside and clean the contacts and look for any problems. If anyone knows how to take one apart safely I'll send my secret instructions on how to safely take apart the round G-3 style mouse. The calibrator program crashes when I click to finish the calibration function.When I had to fly in a Link full motion IFR simulator for the UH-1H helicopter we called uncommanded control inputs Ghost Inputs. It sometimes happened during computer glitches. I get those a lot in Fly II. Maybe it is the joystick? Anyway, I get sudden banks of 20% or more for no reason. I need to disassemble the joystick and give it a tuneup.Barryp.s. Is anyone going to put together some scenery that has crop circles? I have the original Flight Unlimited CD for the Mac, and it has a lot of faces and other things in the scenery. There used to be some weird stuff in the scenery files of Flt Sim 4.0 for the Mac.

Guest ftessler

Is anyone going to put together some scenery that has crop circles?I thought they were supposed to appear in the scenery spontaneously!Mind you, if we're gonna have crop circles, I'd like to see a few saucer-shaped AI craft too.-Franklin------------------------------Franklin TesslerDP 800Fly! for Mac Co-moderator

Did anyone ever see that flock of birds at SFO? Didn't a Fly II beta tester report that? I remember trying to duplicate the conditions myself.I can see someone working on scenery files, reading this thread, and chuckling as he puts crop circles somewhere in the files. (g)Barry Williams

Guest Allan Jones

I never saw the birds because it requires higher vidcard settings than I can afford, but I hear that it's true. There's even a reference to "bird flocks per tile" in the fly.ini file! Take a look.I have seen the birds in 4x4 EVO (usually when someone passes my truck on the right!)Maybe we can change the bird flocks to Elvis flocks!!!

I spotted this one over Iceland . . .Oh! Oh! there's something knocking at the window.