Sign in to follow this  
elodie

Hi, Giorgio Gnesda

Hi Albert,The "Glass" airplane is a result of the tif file being saved in RGB format instead of being converted over to an Indexed graphic type. Giorgio will have to post a converted file, which isn't that hard to do, but if he can't, I can do it for him. I am sure he'll get in touch with you and let you know what he want's to do.The second issue is one I only see if I've forgotten to rename a file, but I've not seen that with the Southwest so it may have something to do with the first problem.Pete

>Hi Albert, >The "Glass" airplane is a result of the tif file being saved >in RGB format instead of being converted over to an Indexed >graphic type. Giorgio will have to post a converted file, >which isn't that hard to do, but if he can't, I can do it >for him. I am sure he'll get in touch with you and let you >know what he want's to do. >>The second issue is one I only see if I've forgotten to >rename a file, but I've not seen that with the Southwest so >it may have something to do with the first problem. >>Pete Hi Pete,Thanks for your "superfast" reply. Not being a computer guru, I'm just waiting for a solution to be found by you or Giorgio!

Guest Allan Jones

I'm also getting the "glass" aircraft with v2. Haven't tried the SW repaint yet--figured I'd wait until the transparency bug is caught and jailed!

I am also getting the same glass look with the original Giorgio aircrafts, but all the repaints from Pete are OK.Best regards,Dominique( a belgian Mac user)G4, 2 x 450 mhz

OK. That pretty much seals it. I convert my repaint tifs from RGB to Indexed, so that is the cause.Pete