Sign in to follow this  

Does the 777 or 737 in the library work with either Fly2 or Fly2k for the MAC?Andy

The 777 nor the 757 are Mac Fly! II compatible. The 737-500, 747-300, 747SP and the 727-200 are all Mac Fly! II friendly. Make sure to download the 'base' models before using any of the repaints. The readme's will explain what's necessary.Pete

Guest Allan Jones

Pete and Andy,I think that there are versions of the 777 and 757 that run under 2K. The later is Doug Moldenhaur's. As I recall, the 777 was pretty simplistic--no moving parts in ext view.

Yep, you're right. There was/is a United Airlines pack that has the 777, 757 and I believe the 747 for Fly!2K.Pete

Pete,I purchased the 777 for Fly2k. Is their a way I can use it in Fly2 with some of the skins that are in the library? I probably wasted the 34.95 that I paid PMDG! Any thoughts? I just wanted to fly a widebody and the 747 in the library is a nightmare to land!AndyPlease e-mail me back @ acrown6956@aol.com