Sign in to follow this  

Guage Error?

Hopefully someone can help me with an error that I've never seen before. Recently, I tried switching from the Flyhawk aircraft to the Hawker while inflight and I was prompted with the error message - "guage error".I tried switching aircraft while on the ground and with different aircraft and I'm getting the same error message. Luckily I like to fly the Cessena the most so it's not a huge deal. However, could someone let me know what the minimum aircraft folder requires? I did do some "house cleaning" of my FLY! aircraft file and now I'm wondering if I moved something that I wasn't suppose to.Here's a few pics of some recent flying. . .Thanks,Peter

Guest Allan Jones

Peter,Sorry I've been slow to react. T'is the season, as they say! I'm busier than a one-legged cat in a litterbox!See how your a/c list (original TRI pod files) compares with the list in the screen shot below. This is not from my regular folder but should be a default line-up.Hey, those are great-looking sceenies you posted!

Hi Allan,Thanks for responding. I checked my aircraft file with the one you attached and it's the same. I had some help from the PC guys. They suggested searching for anything that relates to TRI4.pod. I had a few files in my World suitcase that started with TRI4. I temporarily removed the files and everything is back to normal. Now I don't know what to do with the World files.Enjoy the holidays and have a Merry Christmas!Peter

Guest Fly II Pilot

Peter:I wasn't sure about what you meant with "what to do with the World files". My guess is that those files were part of a 3rd party fix that you probably downloaded and installed following the author's instructions. Another possibility is that you may have unpodded those files while trying to decipher some systems. Anyway, if they're causing a problem you're better off just deleting them. You can always look for fixes, download them and install them again, which will guarantee that you have all the required files.Hope this answers your question.Regards,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB