Sign in to follow this  
elodie

After patch installation

I get this error message upon startup! :-hmmm Anyone can help?Albert Van Thournout(A Mac user from Belgium)

Guest Allan Jones

Albert,I have that file in both in my std Fly II installation and the "clean" version that I used to test patches. Makes me think it was installed with the original program.Do a Sherlock and see if it turns up. Otherwise, you may have to do another install and drag it over. If you don't have any luck, e-mail me.Allan

Allan,Thanks a lot for your reply.Where must that file go, if I find it?I'm a little lost here!Albert Van Thournout :-wave (A Mac user from Belgium)http://users.skynet.be/avt/QS G4/DP800/1 GB RAMGeForce3 Video CardApple Cinema Display 22" LCDCH Flight Sim Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USBCH Pro Throttle (w/Griffin iMate)Gravis Gamepad (w/Griffin iMate)

Guest ftessler

Albert,As Allan says, this file is right in the Fly!II folder - it's listed as a shared library. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll send it to you.-Franklin------------------------------Franklin TesslerDP 800Fly! for Mac Co-moderator

Franklin,Thanks. It works now, but I had to put that file in the OS 9 System Folder!Albert Van Thournout :-wave (A Mac user from Belgium)http://users.skynet.be/avt/QS G4/DP800/1 GB RAMGeForce3 Video CardApple Cinema Display 22" LCDCH Flight Sim Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USBCH Pro Throttle (w/Griffin iMate)Gravis Gamepad (w/Griffin iMate)

Guest ftessler

Albert,Glad that it's working. It's been a long time since I ran Fly! under OS 9. In fact, I can't remember the last time I booted into OS 9! -Franklin------------------------------Franklin TesslerDP 800Fly! for Mac Co-moderator

Guest Allan Jones

Albert,I have 9.1 and the file is in the Fly II folder at root level, and it works. Strange!Christmas Blessings,