Sign in to follow this  

Fly II

I am a very satisfied user of Fly and then Fly 2K for the Macintosh. Has anyone got Fly II for the Macintosh to sell me please. Email address is barrie.myers@lineone.netThank you

Guest ftessler

Barrie,I don't have a copy to sell (still using mine happily, especially after the patch), but you can still buy Fly!II online at the Apple store. You also may be able to find it in the "bargain bin" at a store that sells Mac software.-Franklin------------------------------Franklin TesslerDP 800Fly! for Mac Co-moderator

Thank you Franklin, I will check it out. i was told by a software supplier that it was unavailable, but I will check the Apple storeRegardsBarrie

Guest Allan Jones

Barrie,Fly II has some pretty steep hardware requirements. My system (see signature below) is pretty much the minimum processor and video card that work. You should also have at least 288MB physical RAM installed (320 or higher is better). Using Virtual Memory is not a very good option with this program.I have briefly tested Fly II on an iMac 400DV with 8MB of VRAM. The faster bus speed (100mHz) of the iMac compared to my beige (66mHz) helps make up a bit of the difference in VRAM and processor speed between the two machines.If you like, give us a brief run-down of your system (including the OS version) and we can help you decide if your hardware is up to the task.Merry Christmas!

Hi Alan,Thanks for your reply. I have a G4 with a 350 Mgz power processor, with 320 Mb of RAM.RegardsBarrie Myers