Sign in to follow this  
Guest pac

I'm looking for a 777, or 757 for fly 2 mac

Guest pac

Hello, i'm a new member, i fly on fly2 since a year, and i'd really like to get a completed big jet like pmdg 777 or 757 for a mac user.Or if there is definately no way to get it, do you know a patch wich would be able to make it works on a mac.Thanks for answering, and sorry for my english.PAC

Hi PAC,Unfortunately the PMDG 757/777 never got ported to Fly II due to problems with the Mac DLL's as I remember it. I don't know if the latest patch addressed any of the issues for the MAC DLL's but I have a copy of the PC version of the 757 at home I have been meaning to try on the mac since the Patch. Doubt it will work but I will post again after I try it out. Might want to drop a line in the PMDG forum to ask what would be required for the conversion.RegardsPaul:-cool

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest Allan Jones

PAC,Being the nostalgic type, I'm enjoying the Boeing 707 very much. Runs fine on the Mac, and it's a handsome rendering of a grand old bird from my youth.You need to get the original TWA version of the 707 to run any of the repaints.DLL files (modules) for PC planes have to be rewritten for the Mac. No easy patch or conversion for this. Only ROTW has successfully done this to my knowlege. Their Socata TBM700 has both Mac and PC versions.Welcome to the forums! We look forward to seeing you here often.Regards,

Guest pac

Hey, Paul.Thanks for your reply, i'll check in the pmdg forum if i can get something for the conversion. If the pc version works with the new patch, please tell me.RegardsPAC

Guest pac

Allan,Sure i like flying with this old noisy 707, and with TMB 700 ( i get that plane few days ago), but i'll would really like to fly with a complex last generation aircraft like the 777.Anyway thanks for your mail.Regards,PACPARIS (France)G3 400 B/W 640 Mb SDRAMATI RADEON 32 Mb VRAM