Sign in to follow this  
Guest Allan Jones

Richard Harvey Info

Guest Allan Jones

Dear friends,There is an anchored post at the very top of the main Fly! forum. It's an e-mail from Tara, Richard's wife, updating the Fly! community on his struggles. After you read it, I think you'll agree that Rich isn't the only one in that family who's strong. How hard it must be for Tara to provide us with these updates.It sounds like Rich has run out of medical options. If you are so inclined, and I hope you are, please remember Richard and his family in your prayer intentions. Richard is a man of faith, and it's time for other men of faith to stand by him and his family in whatever way we can.Peace be with you,

As a swedish lutheran I do share your faith. It's a miracle that Rich has been able to come up with a Mac update patch in these circumstances. Regarding my signature below. Let's keep our prayers flyin' too! Only God knows what will happen!God bless you all!God bless the Harvey family, is anyone of you are reading this!Keep'em flyin'!Bertil PerssonESPC Fr