Sign in to follow this  

fly2slice.exe - what dll does it require?

I decided that I should make another attempt in creating scenery.I can get Terrascene to work on my TiBook, but I still need to slice with fly2slice.exe, which is not available on the Mac.So I needed the simulator for Windows. After a little struggle with the beast (I haven't used Windows for a while), I managed to get Fly!2, from my Mac install disk, to work also on Windows. :-kewl (If anyone is interested, it is not that hard to achieve)It would have been simpler to go buy a PC copy, but less fun. Now Fly!2 works on Windows, and I got fly2slice.exe from the patch, but somehow it fails at start up with a "The Program has requested Microsoft Visual C++ to terminate" of some sort.Obviously I am still missing some standard dlls to run fly2slice.exe, and perhaps someone will know which one they are? I am confused as fly!2.exe itself runs fine, so it must be something very specific to the slicer.

Guest Allan Jones

Francois,Consider posting this in the Fly! Developers' Forum (listed immediately under tis one in the forum lobby). As Macs and Terrascene are mutually exclusive without Virtual PC, most Mac drivers haven't been able to delve into the magic of scenery design.