Sign in to follow this  

TS2 Help needed

Hey guys, I've got TS2 up and running, both in OSX and on VPC but I need textures. I cannot find a copy of the PC version of Fly!2 anywhere, and the old links to the original TS2 texture packages seem to be missing. Also I cannot find fly2slice if I were to find a PC version of Fly!2 I still would not be able to create any scenery. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'll also post this in the Devlopers fourm. Keep 'em Flyin'Jesse

Hello Jesse,I posted a step by step procedure for getting a usable version of fly on Windows from scratch. I posted it less than 2 months ago either in this forum or the developer forum.It involves copying your fly mac install on your PC partition, and fooling the PC 240 update installer to believe this is a legitimate fly copy, which forces it to install fly.exe and fly2slice.exe . Then you need to get Python16.dll from the web and you're all set. Look for my post for more detail. It is definiteley doable.-Francois