Sign in to follow this  

Test #2

There's seems to be a problem with uploading images

It appears to be working now! Since the Mac forum was a bit quiet I thought I just post a few images of some recent flying around Japan. Normally I'd post on the screenshot forum but the images would be on page 10 in a matter of minutes. For those thinking of joining the MAC FLY! community, all of the images are with the most recent patch and with generic scenery and clouds.Peter

Guest ftessler

Peter,Nice screenshots! Any special reason for Japan? Have you spent any time there? (One of the places I'd love to visit - I'd go crazy looking at all the gadgets that you can't find anywhere else.)-Franklin------------------------------Franklin TesslerDP 800Fly! for Mac Co-moderator

Hi Franklin,I've been to Japan four times in the past eight years and I'm scheduled to go again in October. Our company designs a tradeshow pavilion for a variety of Canadian companies at the Tokyo Motor Show - similar to the Detroit AutoShow.I love the range of scenery, have developed some great friendships, the history is intriguing and the shopping in parts of Tokyo is e-gadget heaven. It's quite spectacular to see nothing but 747's of every kind when I land at Narita (the odd 777 may be seen occassionaly)Two years ago I flew to Okinawa and re-created the flight a few times with Fly! Nothing but water and tiny islands - thank goodness for GPS.Danny's Japan airports are a great addition to the experience.Peter

Guest Allan Jones

Nice shots, Peter!Thanks for posting. My cable connection has been down all day and I just got back on. What a nice thing to see after 8 hours of withdrawal!