Sign in to follow this  
Guest raidl

kodiak

Guest raidl

I just installed a copy of fly II on my Mac. I had it in an unopened box for a while. I upgraded it to work on Panther.The manual lists an included aircraft "kodiak" which I see in the Piper Navajo. However my list of aircraft does not include this aircraft nor can I find the aircraft file in the aircraft folder.How do I get the appropriate aircraft file for this (supposedly included) aircraft?

Guest jomar111

hi raidl, the kodiak should be there from a fresh install. I believe the kodiak is in the JAVA.POD file in your aircraft folder. on my eMac which is panther it shows up and I haven't had any other problems w/ it on my G4 tower running 10.2.8. check to see if JAVA.POD is present..and also upgrade Fly II to 2.50.240 if you haven't allready done so. A fresh reinstall of fly II and patch always helps! sorry I can't help further but I have never had a problem w/ an aircraft not displying except for ones that have been unpodded and have no original pod to refer to.hope this helps!romanhttp://fly.simvol.org/logoperso/roman.jpg

Guest raidl

I looked at my JAVA.POD. I can't tell what is in it. The file is dated July 9, 2001. I did install the update. There is no "kodiak.pod" either.** Is there a newer JAVA.POD I can download or otherwise receive from somewhere?Mostly it works on my G5 tower, using the "Aurora" (King Air) except I can't get the elevator trim to work. It won't recognize the keypad. It has been a bit ornery. Just a few minutes ago it wouldn't start the engines, and I couldn't figure out how to get the started using the checklist either.Do you (or anyone) know how to get the elevator trim to work?Thanks.