Sign in to follow this  
Guest tlc8126

Posted my first application...

Guest tlc8126

I have just posted (or uploaded) my first application for calculating the Pressure and Density Altitude. Its called 'PDACalc - The Pressure and Density Altitude Calculator'.Its a Beta release and specifically written for Macintosh computers. It should run on Mac OS X 10.2 and later. I programmed and developed it on an iMac G5 running Mac OS X 10.4.5.It should be available in the "Miscellaneous Files -- General Utilities" catagory of the AvSim File Library. Its freeware, so check it out and let me know what you think.Aloha'sThomas C.

Guest tlc8126

I just checked and my program still isn't listed in the General Utilities area. I don't know if it will be another several hours, but will check again later tonight (in about 10 hours).Aloha'sThomas C.

Guest tlc8126

I have made a slight modification to the program. It now allows for the displayed Pressure and Density Altitude to be in Feet if the Elevation Units are in Feet, and Meters if the Elevation Units are in Meters. To get the Pressure and Density Altitude in the units you want, you have to select the appropriate elevation units and press the 'Calculate' button. (Originally all output was shown in units of Feet.)Aloha'sThomas C.P.S. Thank you to all who have downloaded it so far. I hope it has been helpful.

Guest tlc8126

I uploaded my updated application on the 30th, but still can't see it in the AvSim file library.Aloha'sThomas C.