Sign in to follow this  
Guest willorge

MAC INTEL HELP!! Fly2

Guest willorge

Hey GuysI know this forum is a bit abandoned but anyone out there maybe can give a hand. I have an Imac, 20" 2.0ghz, Intel Core duo, 256 VRAm, 250GB hard disk, and 1GB ram. Now, I jsut got FLY2. and well, its starting to frustrate me. Ive done all to start it, isntalled but I cant, it opens and closes!! the thing is iuse 10.4.8, and i think that I need toi install the OPEN GL and all that byut I cant because it doenst let me open, the aplication to open it is in amcclassic, and I cant!! there i s no mac classic in this Imac!! Any oen can give a hand please!?!? Stefano Rotawillorge@gmail.com

Hi Stefano,Once you install FLYII, make sure you download the latest patch from the Avsim Library (2.50.2.40) and apply the patch.......... before you START FlyII.Hope this helps.John

Guest billbing

I am running IMAC 20" 2Ghz intel 10.4.10fly II is up and running after using this info1090, RE: For Those having Patch Problems...Posted by , Wed Dec-31-69 11:00 PMHALLELUJAH!!I figured it out (sort of).Apparently the "patch" was not including the .pod files. For whatever reason, whenI looked at the System folder for FLY! II, thereweren't ANY .pod files there.What I did was compare two of the FLY! II systemfolders, and noticed that there were NO .pod filesin the "patched" version.I "installed" another install on my desktop, copiedwhat I needed over to the "patched" version, andfired it up. I couldn't get the patch to "extract" to FLY! II...weird...I am now the proud owner of FLY! II on my G4.(but I'm running it in 9.2.2...10.2.4 is too slow.)BUT...the caveat to all this is that I'm runnningthe PATCHED version- 2.50.240.Regards,Jim

Guest Kiowadriver

I cannot access the avsim library to get the final patch. I am using my forum username and password but I continually get a failed login. Any help would be great.