Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaptainJ

Problem with panel display!

Guest CaptainJ

Hello thereI'am wondering how the panel sizes can be adjusted I'am having some problems when I eddit the TRI30.pnl file from the DATA directorycan somebody explain me how to get on on this? ---- panelBackground ----F50main.PBM<3Dxy> ---- 3D window position ----0-768<3Dsz> ---- 3D window size ----1200500 ---- image size ----786160 ---- home offset X Y ----0150-182what are those values and what do they do! the image size I wanted to display is 1822x1322!cheers!

CaptainJ,What type aircraft is the TRI30.pnl file for? I have been trying to change the panels for the FLYHALK via. the Podview program in the tools menu, to no avail. CB

Guest Jan

Captains,the TRI30.pnl is for the Beech King Air I belive.Extract thepanel files from the aircraft pod to a new folder,and view them withthe program called Fly Graphic Viewer or something like that.Once you find the panels to modify,just let the program convert them to anyformat you prefer for your paint program.When you'r finish modifyingthe panel,save it and reopen it in the Fly Graphic viewer.Convert itto PBM and place the two files in your art folder.It should now showup next time you start up.(That is if you have set "search podfilesfirst=0" in the Fly.ini file.)Jan

Guest CaptainJ

Hi, well I mend something else actualy but I figured it allready out It had to do something with the 3D Window position I reduced it to -200 instead of -768here's a shot it looks a nice F50 panel when you think the standard king air knobs/needels and switches away ;) BTW I'am looking for someone that has knowledge of the programing of the switches and tweaking the systems anybody available? Project status can be viewed on www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/Take care :-outta