Sign in to follow this  

To Mr. Allen -Terramodels V21

Tks for your advised on Taxiway, finnaly I can see it now.I have 2 question.1.-In the process of creating my project every time that I move the cursor the runway disappear and the taxiway stay.What can I do for this, 2.-Can Terramodel use Biber's models and how is recognize.3. If I create a terramodel for personal use, can I change it later to uploading in avsim.tks n' rgdsCesar

Cesar,1.- I have no idea about this one. Sometimes video card issues may cause the entire scenery to flash. But, just the runways ? Very strange.2.-YES !!! This was one of the major changes in the just released version 2.2. You can get it from the Avsim library. The documentation will explain using Biber's models (I think).3. Yes, please do.Allen

Many tks for your reply.1.It is very strange I presumed Video card too, anyway that flash dosen't bother me a lot.2.-tks, I have it already I will install tonight.3.-Upon finish all aiport and I will posted for evryone.tks again for this little support over the forumrgdsCesar/Venezuela