Sign in to follow this  

Traffic Pattern in Fly2

Pls kindly let me know , How can I change the Traffic Pattern of AI aircraft in Fly2, I installed Voledit but what value should I change?Can somebody point me out what to do .tksCesar

Guest Colins2

Cesar,The values that you want are in the runway database.The tag is RPAT and the values are 'L' or 'R'.That sets the traffic pattern direction for a runway.I would think that the AI traffic would follow this, but I'm not sure.Colin

Thank ColinI couldn't find that tag last night in the voledit, I will check again, tks for your prompt reply.Like to take this oportunity to ask you, which program can I use to create a new runway, do you know any tutorial? I'm in the process of creating taxiway and airports with terramodel for my country around 28 airports, so I want to add some more that didin't exist in Fly2.Best rgdsCesar

Hi Cesar,Take a look at the mini tutorials on page one of this forum.There you will see a database editing tutorial, does Just what you need...I just built ->http://www.clubhouse.flyer.co.uk/eghpfrom scratch...Best Regards,Brian

Tkd Brian for your info, finaly last night could change the value within voledit , but now I have some problem with DBimport, I receive a message that Fly! is not installed, I only have Fly2, do you know anything abt this?.tksCesar

Guest Colins2

Cesar,You need Deximport by Frank Racis to import dex files into Fly!2.It's in the Avsim library.Colin

Hi Colin tks again.I already have Deximport, and installed in Fly2 directory as voledit request, I already change the data of traffic pattern and save it, but hexadecimal error was anounced, althought a Runway.dbd was created in the data folder, I stop there, what to do next, frankly speaking I was reading some tutorial but kind a difficult for me and don't help me a lot, I have only two task that I want to do, 1 is to change the traffic pattern in my country and 2 create 2 or 3 runway for my package that I'm preparing.rgdsCesar

CesarIt seems that I remember that all of the fields in voledit for airport data must have a value entered. If any fields are left blank you will get (hexadecimal error).I may be wrong, but just enter a 0 (zero} in any empty field.