Sign in to follow this  

FLY2LAN.dll

Gentleman, I'm making progress on this soon to be release dll (Multiple views of FLY! in a LAN synchronize). I've created a custom camera to display a particular heading which you will deside by setting the fly.ini. However, the camera losses the options to be zoomed or change the pitch. Of course, I could also provide this settings in the ini but I was wondering if there was another way?Also, I would like to find out who will be interesed on running this dll before release.Thanks in advance,Luis Balarin.balarin@hotmail.com

I bought a graphics card awhile back to try having dual monitors in Fly II, but found that the sim doesn

Hi luisI would be glad to test this dll for you. just mail it to me! flyhigh@worldonline.dkregardsHenrikDenmark

Hi!This is great news. :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy I really like to test the dll for You.You can mail it to:andre.heggstad@jus.uit.noAndre

HI Luis,I'm interested on running this dll before release.Here is my email address : scummi32@hotmail.comThanksMarcVarlamoff