Sign in to follow this  
JimD737

Taxiway Problem; KCLE

All,I've modified the CLE taxiways twice using TAXIWAY.EXE and the changes are picked up in TM2.2 but not within FLY!2 itself. (see attached picture)I'm running on WIN98SE with 512MB ram, FLY!2 is patched to 2.1.230I've tried the taxiways unpodded (in DATA) and podded (POD & SCF in SceneryShared; not in data). The response file is grabbing the files:podFilename:TMCLE.PODvolumeName:TMCLEcompany:copyright:TerraModels 2002comment:CLE scenery by TerraModelsmountPriority:999DATACLE.BGRDATACLE.TMSDATACLE.TXPAny ideas? Thanks!

JimNot sure what I should be looking for in the photos.Have tried it with your pod in the taxiways folder, not the taxiway folder?

Meco,The photos show 1. what the taxiways and polygons in TAXIWAY.EXE look like (the bigger polygon/ramp is there for the smaller terminal), 2. second photo shows "the banjo" terminal and the third is the smaller terminal that does not have the polygon/ramp beneath it as shown in pic#1.I did not post the entire response file, i just posted the header. I may unpod the TAXIUSA.POD, remove the default CLE taxiways and repod TAXIUSA with a lower priority (1000).I did put the CLE.pod in the TAXIWAYS folder but the default taxiways still come up. Thanks for the idea anyway.ALL,1. Is there anyway to tell what the original TAXIUSA.POD's priority is? I understand that the default PODs are all set @ 1000.Thanks!

JimI remember seeing a post that mentioned pod priority settings, I

I believe the default POD files in the TAXIWAYS folder are set at 999 (TAXIUSA.POD and TAXICNDA.POD). If you set the value of your POD file to less than 999, then it will take priority over the defaults.There is a small issue regarding taxiway priorities (if I remember correctly). If your taxiways are in a POD file in the SCENERY or SCENERY/SHARED folder, the higher priority will have no effect. You have to put the TAXIWAY pod in the TAXIWAYS folder.I found this while working on my Oklahoma scenery, when Oklahoma City and Tulsa International would not show up. I ended up having to put all the Oklahoma taxiways in a TAXIOK.POD file, which goes in the TAXIWAYS folder. For most airports without taxiways, this is not an issue. But, it is an issue for all the larger airports.Cheers,Allen