Sign in to follow this  

I96 project

Thank Meco. Sounds simple enough to me, now that I have somewhat of a hang of all of this. I will give it a try sometime over the weekend and let you know how things go. TonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.30Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 28.32ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ AUDIO/ATX MB, DDR 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB 4X-AGP

Meco, Ok I did as you said. but when I try to edit the entry in Voledit, I dont see a place to put the suggested Long and Lat into the runway dex file that I opened. I must be missing something. HrummpphhhTonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.30Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 28.32ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ AUDIO/ATX MB, DDR 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB 4X-AGP

Here is screenshot of Voledit. This is what I see when I opened up the runway dex file. As you can see there is no place to enter the lat and long. At least the numbers I see dont even come close to what the actual numbers should be, Maybe Im not looking in the right place?Im not having a good night. Blame it on Brain Freeze.....TonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.30Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 28.32ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ AUDIO/ATX MB, DDR 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB 4X-AGP

Ok, this is what I do ( not necessarily the best way, but it works for me). In VolEdit under DBD files select open a DBD file from a POD. Load your RUNWAY.pod and Enter i96 just as you did before. After the airport key is displayed, Left click on any one of entries under Airport Key, press "Find=" http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d019f7e79ac2f5c.jpgthis will take you right to the i96 file.http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d019f967a988dcf.jpgDouble clicking on the Airport Key will open a Data Change GUI.http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d019faf7b4920d2.jpgLook about halfway down this page and you