Sign in to follow this  
Fall_guy

Fly's Sound Files.....Any Ideas??

Hi Everyone.....I could do with your Help Please.Ive put together some engines sounds for a project I'm working on, however when I play the Wav files in (Fly2k)The appropriate Wav file continues to Stop and Start as opposed to playing just once. I suspect this is something to do with the KLP file, but I have no idea what this file does exactly. Below is a sample of a typical KLP file:1 451530 0If one of you kind chaps outhere could please explain what the digits mean....and how it works, I'd be a very happy chappy.Thanks Guys for your continued supportJohn

Hi. The center number means the file will loop at that point in time of the file. The units of time are in Samples. In cool edit pro I just click the View Menu>Time format>Samples. Not sure how it is in other packages but I'm sure it's similar. The first number of the file indicates whether the file should loop infinately or not. I can't remember what the third number does at the moment, I've been away from the Fly! and development scene for a while.Hope this helps!P.S- You may have to fiddle with the Samples number, although the loop sounds perfect in the sound program it may still have pops at the loop in Fly!.Cory.