Sign in to follow this  
Guest Richard Hill

Fly! 2 Slicer not responding HELP........

Guest Richard Hill

Here we go again! I got a new hard drive reinstalled Terrascene to 2.1, reinstalled Fly!2 to 2.30.I had sucess making (6)tiles now I am getting the same error Fly!2 Slicer not responding. I am running Windows XP.AMD Athlon 1.4 GHz.Nivida GForce2 MX400 AGP 64 MB Video.512 MB PC133 SDRAMI have over 5.7 GB free on the drive.Anyone else with this problem?Someone HELP! PLEASE!!!!!Richard;

Guest Colins2

Richard,A simple question, but you have run the 'integrate with Fly!' option since re-installing?Colin

Guest Richard Hill

Colin;Yes I did, I double checked everything when this started again three days ago. I I had this problem a while back, got a new hard drive backed up 23+ CD of my scenery reinstalled everything including Windows XP. Everything went fine for several tiles then started up again. I have emailed Todd, posted messages on the forum but get no response. I am discouraged that this happened again. It makes all steps in TerraScene but when it starts up Flyslice it writes the one file to rhe scenery folder and never even makes a folder for the tile. I am goind to remove all folders and try again. If no luck i will go back to FS2002 which is much faster and try and use TerraScene to make tiles for it.If you have any suggestions please feel free to email me at:richardlhll@wmconnect.comRichard;