Sign in to follow this  
Guest Richard Hill

Scenery Podding

Guest Richard Hill

I am able to make my scenery files with TerraScene2.1 as long as I do not select to POD scenery.I import the scenery using Fly!2 Import Scenery again without Podding as suggested. How can I make a POD? I have no sucess within the Fly file Manager. I tried Diddiers PodCreator with no sucess. Anyone willing to help please email me some help files...richatdlhll@wmconnect.comRichard L Hill;

Guest Colins2

Richard,Didn't you get the email I sent you?Colin

Guest Richard Hill

Colin;If I did I do not find it, I even looked on my servers file list. Will Global Tile work with Fly!2, or do you know?Richard;

Guest Colins2

Richard,Best I can say is I think so.I have never used GlobeTiles, but have always read good things about it.I'll mail again to save boring everyone here :-)Colin

>Will Global Tile work with Fly!2, or do you know? No, GlobeTiles is strictly a Fly1 thing.I haven't had any requests on updating it for Fly2. It seems like the built-in POD creator of Fly2 is doing the job for most people.Is there interest in the community for a GlobeTiles II which would work with Fly II? I wouldn't want to put 100+ hours into making a program that only 3 or 4 people are going to use, but if there's enough interest I could work on an update, though it wouldn't be for another month or 2.-Frank

Guest Colins2

RichardSent you some stuff, but the mail bounced back as undeliverable.(Error 550 mail box not found)Colin

Guest Richard Hill

Colin;Make sure you leave out the "i" in hill. richardlhll@wmconnect.comRichard;