Sign in to follow this  
Fall_guy

Aircraft External Lighting

Hi Guys,Can someone please tell me if its possible to ADD additional external lighting to an AIRCRAFT. If so..... does this have to be done at the MODEL creation stage or can I ADD/Position lights via the system files.Thanks for any infoRegards John

To add a light, you must have its exact 3d position in the model aircraft. So, if you don't have the 3d model, you can insert a light in the files with a position which you will correct after seeing the aircraft on the screen. But it is a very hard method since the light must be defined in many files to be useful and active/inactive.Jean Baruch (ROTW).

Thanks Jean for the Reply,I'll guess I'll have to read up on the System files and try and figure-out whats involved and how they inter-connect.Thanks again for your time Jeanand Good luck with future projectsJohn