Sign in to follow this  

POD File Format

Hi all, This is my second question for the night also related to the logbook add-in. I would like to be able peruse the Fly! II's pod files from my logbook editor that I am writing. This is a standalone tool that will allow you to edit, print, and generally, mess around with your logbook files. In this case, I would like to be able to get at all of the aircraft .NFO files so that I can snag their makes and models for use in drop-down, combo, input boxes and other such whiffty stuff. Also, being able to get airport information for input selection would be nice. Is the POD file specification available anywhere? Maybe Rich can help me here? Cheers, Tony

Tony,I don't have the POD file spec, but I think Rich will be able to help you out with this one.Cheers,Matthew.

Tony,You will need specs for both the POD2 and POD3 format. I don't have the specs anymore, but I have source code that I have written for the Fly!2 startup utility and TerraModels. The source is written in C++. What platform did you write the logbook add-in in ? I don't really mind sending you some of my source if you want, just as long as it is for a non-commercial product :)If you want the source code, just send me an Email.Allen

e-mail is on its way. Thanks, Allen!Cheers, Tony

Hi colin,Please could you e-mail me the POD file format?Thanks in advance,Matthew.

Guest Colins2

Mathew,It's on its way.Colin