Sign in to follow this  

TS - Render options pack??

When I try to work with TS Render options pack for western europe, I allways get an error message saying: Unable to read the render options pack file, exec = java.io.IOException: No value found for key= ROP.waterLandUseOptions.count. This happens with all Render packs, except these with the extension (15m/p for use with Fly!1 or Fly!2k).But I would like to create scenery for FlyII?Do I have to change something for the use with FlyII? Or am I trying to use the wrong Render packs?Thanks,Carsten

Carsten,I don't know why this error occurs. When TS2.1 first came out I thought there was some discussion about it but could not find it in the old archives. Have you tried the "Base Fly!2 Generic Textures (7.5mlp)" listed at the bottom of the render pack options? It should work ok with this set.Don

Are you a Fly!2 or Fly!1/2K user? The default render options that come with TerraScene require that you "integrate" TerraScene with Fly. If you are a Fly!2 user and integrate TerraScene with Fly!2, you will only be able to use the 7.5m/p "Fly!2 Base" textures. If you are a Fly!1/2K user, and you integrate with this earlier Fly release (which has How In The World textures), you will then be able to use the 15m/p textures. That said, I do not have any "Europe" textures in my version of TerraScene, so I cannot tell you for sure if this is precisely your problem.-DK----David KohlFly! II v230Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v28.83, WinXP Home Edition.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Oups, I did not know that the FlyII Base Render pack is better data than the european render pack. So I will use the base pack in future!Thanks for your help!!Carsten