Sign in to follow this  
Guest ScottPilot

Scenery Library Object Not Found Error

Guest ScottPilot

Hello!I have a slight problem that I am trying to solve. I keep getting the Scenery Library Object not found error when I fly the Mooney aircraft bundled with FS2K2.I think that the propeller might be missing. When I go to the external view of the airplane, there is NO propeller spinning (visible.)Should there be one and if so, can I extract just the mooney aircraft from the FS CD? If so, can I use Winzip? I have attached a picture of the ERROR box that I am getting to this post.Also, can the error message boxes be disable somehow? It pops up every now and then (ONLY WHEN FLYING THE MOONEY AIRPLANE) and it gets a bit annoying!Thanks for any suggestions!Scott :-)ATP/CFII - In the real aviation world

What part of the world are you flying when this happens?

Guest ScottPilot

I have it happen in several different places. I have been flying in North Idaho, Colorado Springs, CO, Fresno, CA....and other areas.I get the error no matter where I am flying. I don't get the error with any of my other other aircraft (3rd party included.) For example, Say I am flying the Beech Barron in North Idaho, I NEVER see this error box.I also get the error message when I try to load the mooney after flying another airplane or when I am selecting my airplane at the main menu screen before I even get into the actual "FLYING" part of the sim.I know that some aircraft are tied to scenery files sometimes, (such as using the Dreamfleet 737) so I am guessing that the mooney might be set up the same way. Not sure, just a guess.Scott :-)