Sign in to follow this  
Guest dajackman

Repainting Docs

Guest dajackman

Any know of any good docs or howtos for repainting. Would like to know were to start...Thanks!

check out the fly! forum, i believe that there is a paint kit out now for the 737 to help people learn how to repaint aircraft....looks pretty cool! it might only work on the 37, however it is a foot in the door to understanding how it works! hope this help ya out!

Actually, it's very easy to repaint a doc! Just open it up with Microsoft Word, select a different color, and off ya go!!! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

G'day ??????,www.fsterminal.netessential tutorial for anyone wanting to repaint an aircraft for Fly! II.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Roger Hi, The link for http://www.fsterminal.net/ is dead. Have they moved to another site? If so what is it? Thanks.TonyFlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ATX MB, DDR SRAM 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB AGP

G'day Tony,A million apologies to the forum. I was unaware of the shutdown of the site. If you or anyone is interested in the tutorial then emailme rogermaz@idx.com.auCheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest Ken_Salter

Send it to me and I will host it on my site.[h3]Ken Salter (aka SaltyDog)[/h3]Fly! Forum ModeratorWEBSITE ONLINE!!

G'day Ken,Sorry mate I've been away on holidays for a week and just got back. What I have done is simply scanned a hard copy printout that I happened to have lying around. Unfortunately I haven't got the html file of the original. The tutorial was written by George who hosted FSTERMINAL.NET so I'm really not at liberty to post it ( am I ????) without his consent and I have no idea how to contact him. FSTERMINAL.NET is now defunct. It's more of an explaination of the files that need changing and the podding process for a repainted aicraft.Btw I cannot get through to the "enhanced terrascene tutorial" on your website. Keep getting "this page cannot be displayed" error. Is there any special browser setting or something I need to do.I have at last obtained a satellite photo of sydney and would like to try and terrascene it but haven't a clue as to how to go about it. The image is approx 9.6 MB JPG file.Cheers,Roger @YSSY