Sign in to follow this  

aircraft tutorial & debug info

Hello,I'm looking for some information about the debug info and also an aircraft tuturial. So I browsed the archive and the old forums a bit: I found something interesting about the debug info, a screenshot displaying all kind of engine parameters which would be very helpful.But I didn't found: how is this done to display the debug info?(the ini setting seems to have no effect)Also I want to learn more about how to create external aircraft models. A tutorial by Jean Sabatier was named a few times. But again I didn't found: where to get it?Of course I'm interested if you can name some other info/tutorials too.Maybe these are stupid questions and I missed some things in the forums...So, Thank you very much for your help!Robert:-rotorEDCJ

Guest Jan

Hello Robert.The 3D tutorial is on the Simvol site.Look on the left side,click on the + beside Fichiers FlyII,then on tutoriels and laston 3DSMax.Now you see 5 different tutorials.All in english.I'll try a link: http://fly.simvol.org/Jan

Thanks Jan! Think I should definitely refresh my french from school! :-)Does someone have any info on the debug window?Robert:-rotorEDCJ

Hi Robert,If you send me an e-mail atmatt.horridge@btinternet.comI'll send you the debug 'tools'.Cheers,Matthew.