Sign in to follow this  
Guest chezz

error ts2 help

Guest chezz

I was able to succesfully render night scenery for SFO but need to create day scenery also inorder for the night scenery to function in FLY2and I get this error for day rendering.see attacmentwhat's seems to be the problemtnxchris

Guest Colins2

Chris,The error message is telling you that your shapefile data is corrupt.The message shouldn't happen.Esri's spec for shapefiles says that only 1 type of data per shapefile set is supported.A shapefile of type 1 is a points file which TS2 doesn't support. Not only that, but it is of little use anyway.TS2 supports line files and polygon files, types 3 and 5.I have never had a problem with TS2 and shapefiles and I use them all the time.I would try re-downloading the shapefile, or, find an alternative.Colin

Guest chezz

Hi Colins,Thanks for the info. As of this time I don't have time to tinker around ts2 and figure out how to solve this error. i hope somebody in the fly community has a night pod for the SFO terrascene because it would be nice to have a citylight around san francisco area not only in the airport.best regardschris