Sign in to follow this  
Guest wkzzo

Atc panel-a fantastic addition

I've tried the voice command programs-wife gets irritated-I don't like wearing the mike and the fact that it doesn't always work.I also don't like typing on the keyboard while simulating-the yoke puts the keyboard in an terrible place.Now comes along the atc panel concieved by Bob Familton and done by Bill Morad. The answer!Click on the icon and a pop up of numbers (in the bottom left side on my panel) to answer atc with a click of the mouse-not unlike clicking your mike button in the real world.Very elegant and exactly what at least I wished for.Thanks for the great job!http://members.telocity.com/~geof43/geofanim2.gif

Glad you liked it. I sure do! Thanks a lot to Bill Morad the designer. I have it in about ten panels so far. Easy to install and use. There have been 687 downloads so far according to the file count at Avsim. Works really neat! Regards, Bob.

I installed it into the C182 and every thing is great. Now I'm trying to put it in PIC 763. I can bring it up by using shift+8 but that defeats the purpose. I can't get the click icon to show up on the panel any ideas? This is really great.Bob Johnson Sr. (KMIE)

Guest wkzzo

Geofa could you post your panel.cfg parameters for this gauge placement. Thanks , Im really enjoying the deb.

Under window 01gauge42=ATC-WHM!ATC Toggle Switch, 667,871,20,17window 02:gauge23=ATC-WHM!ATC Toggle Switch, -1,1383,42,47Glad you are enjoying it-the next version will have this built in thanks to the permission of the author.http://members.telocity.com/~geof43/geofanim2.gif

By the way-I wrote Bill and asked him if I could include this gauge on our next version of the Deb. Not only did he say yes-but he has done three different bitmaps today to make it integrate into the panel.Another great person and great flight simmer-thanks!Geofhttp://members.telocity.com/~geof43/geofanim2.gif

Guest wkzzo

Thanks Geofa, Finally upgraded my reality xp stack to version 1.10. Your airplane brings the most realistic experience yet to fs2002. It far surpasses many commercial creations.Looking forward to your future updates. thanks.

Guest Dominik Mann

Just two questions:1) Where can I get this ATC menu gauge?2) What is that Reality XP thing you mentioned?3) ...or are they the same thing? ;-)

The ATC gauge is available here at Avsim. Filename is ATC-Panel.zip in the FS2002 Panels section.